Wandering around Sim City in Hong Kong, a mint Fujifilm X100T jumped out and emptied my wallet. This is the first digital camera I really like as it is small, quiet and fast, making it really pleasant to use. The experience is not unlike joining a cult.
Here are some links to resources regarding the X100 series.
- Fujifilm X site - http://fujifilm-x.com/
- Setup info for X100T
- How to set up 100T - Danny Ngan
- Film simulations - https://fujixweekly.com/recipes/
- Fuji X forum - http://www.fuji-x-forum.com/
- Fuji X series - http://www.fujixseries.com/
- Rangefinder forum - http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159
- Fujifilm blog - https://fujifilm-blog.com/
- Photographer Eivind Rohne https://erohne.wordpress.com/. I use some of his custom settings (local)
- Fujilove - https://fujilove.com
- Streetshootr - http://www.streetshootr.com/
- Paul Schlemmer - http://pavels.cz/blog